Because of improving pandemic situation, Polish Government decided to mitigate or call off some restrictions in May 2021.
Changes most important for tourism:
- from 4th of May – museums and art galleries might open (max. 1 person/15 m2)
- from 4th of May - shops and shopping malls open (max. 1 person/15 m2)
- form 8th of May – hotels might welcome guests again (to the capacity of 50%). Restaurants and wellness-spa zones remain closed
- from 8th of May – cinemas and theatres might welcome spectators with a limitation of 50% capacity (outside)
- from 15th of May – restaurants might open (in full sanitary regime and with 50% clients, all being seated only outside of the restaurant, in so called “outside gardens”)
- form 29th of May - restaurants might open fully (also inside) but in full sanitary regime and with 50% of clients.
Wearing a mask remains obligatory (till 15th of May outside) as is social distance keeping. Situation is subject to changes depending on the the development of pandemic situation.