We welcome you to join us for the AMBERIF SPRING International Fair of Amber and Jewellery. The event will be held on 22–24 March 2022 at ERGO ARENA, Gdańsk, Poland. This year, for the first time in many years, AMBERIF opens up to non-trade visitors (24 March, General Public Day). In this way, every fan of excellent design, jewellery and amber will be able to buy a ticket to the event.
AMBERIF SPRING is Poland’s largest and one of Europe’s biggest trade shows for the jewellery industry, and the world’s most important event dedicated to the promotion of amber. This year’s fair will feature nearly 200 exhibitors. For
29 years now, AMBERIF has been bringing together exhibitors and buyers to create a space for business and social meetings. But most of all, it is a place to showcase the latest collections addressed to amber enthusiasts from around the world. Next to amber jewellery in silver and gold, alongside jewellery and decorative items made of the Gold of the Baltic, the AMBERIF product range includes precious stones, silver and gold jewellery, tools, materials and equipment for manufacturing companies, unique collections of original jewellery showcased at the Design Gallery by individual artists and design studios. Such a wide range of products heightens the event’s appeal to diverse sectors of the jewellery industry and to private visitors alike.
The most important thematic areas of the fair will include:
- TOP AMBER—ca. 30 most prominent exhibitors who offer top quality amber products
- AMBER JEWELLERY—a wide array of popular amber jewellery from worldwide exhibitors
- GOLD & SILVER—jewellery made of precious metals and stones, watches, jewellery trends
- TECH ZONE—a full range of technologies, findings and services to support jewellery manufacturing
- DESIGN GALLERY—new collections of unique jewellery made by Poland’s leading jewellery artists
- START-UP ZONE—brand new—an international debut zone for young designers of original jewellery
As each year, AMBERIF SPRING will feature an extensive programme of science and art events, along with showcases produced by the event’s partners: galleries, museums, art academies, trade organisations and media.
To complement the in-person meetings between the exhibitors and buyers, the AMBERIF VIRTUAL SHOWROOM will provide an online directory of exhibitors and their products as a digital platform.
22–23 March, 10:00–17:00
24 March, 10:00–16:00 [GENERAL PUBLIC DAY]
Venue: ERGO ARENA, Plac Dwóch Miast 1, Gdańsk, Poland
Tickets: Available online soon!
Organised by: MTG SA Gdańsk International Fair Co.
Contact us: email@example.com | tel. +48 58 554 91 07; +48 58 554 93 38