Spend a good day with a local writer and Gdansk lover– Wojtek.
International experience and time spent abroad made him appreciate more his beloved Gdansk. Get ready for a local journey of discovery that he loves to share with others.
This tour is designed to open your eyes to the little things. You will walk and discuss about traveling, modern history and lifestyle of Gdańsk.
On our walk, we’re going to be exploring another side of Gdańsk - Wrzeszcz District, one that you won’t find in guidebooks. We’ll be recreating the stories that define Gdańsk’s past to help us imagine what life was like during 1920’s 1930’s. We'll weave through the neighborhood streets to show you the old brewery and old army garrison. Wojtek will introduce you to his favorite neighborhood.
- Easy going atmosphere during a walk
- Understand how local people live
- Learn about the extraordinary history of Gdansk
- Discover forgotten Old Brewery and Garrison
- Visit local places out of the beaten track
- English speaking passionate guide and
- Program adapted to the preferences of the group
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, pubs and local places
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks (Local Ice cream or cake included)
When: every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
How long: 4h
Price 249 PLN/person