Cod in lime butter with chickpeas, leeks and sun-dried tomatoes
It would seem that dishes with cod are so classical that there’s not much room for any creativity. But is that really so? Chef of “Nadmorski” hotel restaurant will prove you very wrong with his recipe for a cod with lime butter with chickpea, leek and dried tomatoes.
- Cod -140-150g
- Butter - 500g
- Lime juice - 100ml
- Lime peel - 1 tbsp
Casserole 120g / person
- Canned chickpeas - 300g
- Dried tomatoes - 50g
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Sour cream - 500ml
- White wine - 100ml
- Fresh concase tomatoes - 50g
- Parmesan cheese - 15g
- pelati juice - 70ml
- White wine
- peeled potatoes - 5kg
- cream - 1.5l
- garlic - 3 cloves
- salt pepper
- rosemary - 1 tsp
- nutmeg - half a teaspoon
- salt and fry only on one side until golden brown. We add pepper and lime butter.
We pour the fish.
- Mix soft butter with the rest in the kitchen aid to combine the ingredients.
- Fry the chickpeas in olive oil, add garlic, chopped dried tomatoes.
We water it with wine and reduce it. We add pelati juice.
We add cream and reduce it briefly.
We add concase and parsley before the release.
- Season the cleaned leek (the white part whole) and close it in a bag. We cook 83 hours - 2 hours. Sous-vide. Cut lengthwise into a portion and caramelize.
- Blansel sprouts and burn with a burner.
- Grate Parmesan cheese and bake for salamander.
- Potatoes cut into slices, season and knead in GN, bake until tender 165 * C