Yucatan Style Shrimp Ceviche
Our culinary journey brought us as far as Mexico. However, you do not have to fly over the Atlantic to taste a delicious Mexican snack. Hard Rock Cafe chef recommends the Yucatan Style Shrimp Ceviche!
- Tiger shrimps (peeled) – ca. 450g
- Avocado (peeled and diced) - 1
- A cucumber (peeled, without seeds, diced) - 1
- Spring onion (chopped) - 3 spoonfuls
- Fresh lime juice – 125 ml
- Freshly squeezed orange juice – 65 ml
- Tomatillo (chopped) – 110 g
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 spoonful
- Serrano pepper - 1
- Habanero pepper - 1
- Corn nachos – 1 pack
This traditional Mexican starter is very easy to prepare. Cut peeled tiger shrimps in half and boil in slightly salted water for about 5 minutes. After that, put them in a deep dish, add other ingredients and mix them well. Before serving, sprinkle a teaspoonful of orange zest, a teaspoonful of chopped Serrano peppers and one half a teaspoonful of chopped Habanero. Serve with corn nachos. Finished!