Tourist Information Points
Tourist Information in Madison Shopping Gallery
Rajska 10 Street
Opened 7 days a week (with the exception of non-trade Sundays):
Monday - Saturday 09:00-19:00 Sunday 10:00-19:00
Gdańsk Tourist Information Centre
you can pay by card here!
Długi Targ 28/29 Street
phone: 0048 58 301 43 55
7 days a week
May – September: 09.00-19.00
October – April: 09.00-17.00
Tourist and Airport Information at Lech Walesa Airport in Gdansk-Rebiechowo
you can pay by card here!
Słowackiego 210 Street
phone: 0048 58 348 13 68
7 days a week / 24h a day
Information on current arrivals and departures at the Gdansk Airport
0 801 066 808
+48 525 673 531
+48 525 673 532
+48 525 673 533
Tourist information contact telephone number: +48 348 13 38
Please note that:
Gdansk Tourism Organization, with its registered office in Gdansk at ul. Uczniowska 22, is the Data Controller. The data are processed for the purposes of responding to your questions. Below you can find the complete information. If you do not agree to recording, please hang up.
The information clause referring to the processing of personal data concerning conversations made via the helpline.
- Gdansk Tourism Organization, with its registered office in Gdansk (80-830), ul. Uczniowska 22, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, charity organisations and independent public healthcare institutions of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdansk-North in Gdansk under KRS no. 0000139108, NIP (tax identification number) 5832887298, phone no.: 58 305 70 80, e-mail address: email@example.com, is the Data Controller.
- Contact information for the Data Protection Officer at Gdansk Tourism Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data will be processed for the purposes of responding to the questions, based on Article 6 section 1(a), i.e. given consent.
Your personal data may be shared with entities that process personal data at the Controller’s request, i.e. suppliers of IT services and other entities according to the applicable regulations (for example: courts, police).
- You have the right to access, rectify and erase the data or limit its processing, as well as the right to object or request the cessation of personal data processing and portability, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, and the right to lodge an appeal with the supervisory authority.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary; however their processing is required to connect to the helpline.
- The personal data shall not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
- Your data will be processed until your consent for their recording is revoked by making a connection or until the period required by the Controller to store the recordings expires, i.e. 30 days after registering a recording.
Free materials about Gdansk and the region
The Tourist Information Centre offers a wide range of free brochures about theatres, hotels, restaurants, museums and other tourist attractions in the Tricity. If you have no idea how to spend your time in the city, just ask the tourist information staff - they will offer you tailored activities, e.g. Tricity Beer Tour, Jumpcity and Centrum Hewelianum for families with children, or the organ concert in Oliwa Cathedral or in the Baltic Philharmonic. We want you to always remember the time you spent in Gdansk in a nice way!
Come to one of our points and buy a Tourist Card. It is available as a package: sightseeing, family & fun or communication. The packages provide you with free tickets or discounts to various tourist facilities throughout the Tricity, the full list of which can be found on our website. The tourist card saves you time and money and makes sightseeing even more enjoyable. Read more >
and rent the Audioguide.
With an Audioguide, you can sightsee the Old and Main Town is Gdansk, as well as the beautiful Oliwa district. Audioguides are available at our point in the City Centre (Dlugi Targ 28/29). You may rent one for a 2 hours’ walk or for an all day long trip. If you are an individualist who appreciates convenience - the Audioguide is an ideal option for you. Read more >
Original souvenirs from Gdansk
If you are looking for original souvenirs which will remind you of the time spent in Gdansk, you must visit the Gdansk Tourist Information Centre, which offers a wide range of products. Apart from the typical souvenirs like postcards, mugs, magnets and t-shirts, you can find some really unique items! We support local businesses, so our offer includes products decorated by local artists. We also have a unique line of Gdansk sweets manufactured especially for us by the “Baltyk” company. Recently, we have also introduced a new series of Gdansk collectables, which are a perfect gift for loved ones and a great holiday souvenir. Also available on-line >