- One of the UEFA EURO 2012 stadiums
- One of the biggest stadiums in Poland
- Capacity of 41 620
- Great hospitality zone: 37 VIP boxes, 1383 business seats
- Full of life all year long
WE ARE THE FIRST!
- First in Poland with hybrid turf
- First Polish Stadium with CSR policy
- First amusement park at the Stadium - FUN ARENA
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
We are aware of the fact that the Stadion Energa Gdańsk is not only one of the most beautiful sport facilities in the world, but it also has high potential for supporting social development. It is very important for us and we endeavor to make Stadion Energa Gdańsk a catalyst and promoter of:
- active free time (free Running – “I’m running because I like it” and Roller Workshops in Saturdays, football lessons for children)
- health lifestyle and sport in general (projects: Ekstra FAN, Ekstra FAN Ladies and Retro Tempo)
- initiatives for the development of local communities and cooperation (e.g. Charity Dinner- Heart’s to cooking, charity football matches)
- respect for natural environment (system solutions)
Read more: www.stadionenerga.pl
- UEFA EURO 2012 – Group C games and quarterfinal
- Lechia Gdańsk games (including UEFA Europa League Qualifying Match Lechia Gdańsk – Brondby IF)
- Polish national team friendly games (e.g. Germany, Greece and Mexico)
- Concerts (e.g. Justin Timberlake, Avicii, Guns N’ Roses)
- Festivals (e.g. Kids Day Festival, I will win for you Mum)
- Amber Fest - Pomeranian Beer Feast
- Football tournaments: “100 Fields”, “Lotos Junior Cup”, “To break 0:1”
The FUN ARENA’s Recreation and Sport Centre offers lots of attractions and services so that you can spend your free time actively, have fun and follow the trends of a healthy lifestyle. The attractions are both indoors and outdoors. This offer is dedicated to the people of the Tricity and tourists.
FUN ARENA ATTRACTIONS:
- Escaperooms – thrilling live escape game,
- Movement Arena – trampoline park,
- PitStop – electric and combustion-engine go-karts,
- ZOLTAR Apokalipsa – electronic paintball,
- Bungee Jumping Gdansk – exciting bungee jumps from 70m,
- Rollerdrome – with electronic timing system TimePoint,
- Tailor-made guided tours of the stadium,
- Observation deck in the stadium host’s stand,
- Lechia Gdansk Museum,
- Ball after EURO 2012 – commemorative concrete ball with a diameter of about 2 m in front of the stadium,
- T29 Restaurant & Sports Pub – Poland’s biggest sport pub,
- Racing Cafe – café with a direct view of the indoor go-kart track.
In the Stadion Energa Gdańsk, there are 50 seats for persons on wheelchairs (located in upper promenade), as well as the adjacent seats for care takers.
At each level of the stadium, there are rest rooms adapted for the disabled and they are equipped with the SOS system (transmitting information of the emergency to the Safety Center), as well as the visual and acoustic system.
Disabled persons get to their stands with the help of specially designed lifts and moving ramps. The lifts for wheelchairs can be found in the tunnels no. 1 and 2. In these lifts; there are information boards with texts written in the Braille alphabet. The stadium is also equipped with the audio description system – which provides a special sports commentary designed for the visually impaired, this allowing them to visualize what is happening on the pitch. The audio description is transmitted via the radio network and you can receive it on a mobile phone or other device with the radio function.
The blind and visually impaired people can also "see with their hands" the beauty of the stadium, thanks to a special mock-up placed in front of the main entrance to the facility.
Stadion Energa Gdańsk is located in the Gdansk district of Letnica, on the Pokoleń Lechii Gdańsk St.
GETTING TO THE STADIUM:
1. With a car:
- via Marynarki Polskiej St. and subsequently via ul. Żaglową
- via Słowackiego Route and subsequently via Pokoleń Lechii Gdańsk St.
*Getting to the Stadium with a car from:
- AMBEREXPO HALL – 2 minutes
- The Gdańsk City Centre – 5 minutes
- ERGO ARENA – 10 minutes
- Wrzeszcz and Oliwa districts – 10 minutes
- From the Beach – 10 minutes
- Airport – 15 minutes
- Sopot – 15 minutes
- Gdynia – 25 minutes
2. By bus:
- line 158 - the "Stadion Energa Gdańsk" bus stop
- line N12 - the "Stadion Energa Gdańsk" bus stop
3. By Tram:
- lines 7, 10 - the "Stadion Energa Gdańsk" bus stop
4. Fast Municipal Railway:
- only during mass events: from „Gdańsk Główny” to "Gdańsk Stadion Expo"
THE CAR PARK:
1. Passenger cars:
- P1 – an open-access, paid parking area for passenger cars; access from Pokoleń Lechii Gdańsk St.; Price: 3 PLN/1h
- P4 – an open-access, paid parking area for passenger cars; access from Żaglowa St.; Price: 3 PLN/1h
- P5 - an open-access, paid parking area for passenger cars; access from Marynarki Polskiej St.; Price: 3 PLN/1h
2. Disabled persons:
- P4 – a free-of-charge specially marked parking spaces for disabled; access from Żaglowa St. (with EU Disability Card)
- P5 – an open-access, paid parking area for buses; access from Marynarki Polskiej St., the first 30 minutes is free (with parking ticket); for the next hours you are charged at 3 PLN/1h
These car parks are available every day, except for the days on which mass events are organized. We issue information on the car park open hours during mass events along with full description of the organizational aspect of the specific events.