The proposal of a chef in the Piwna 47 Food & Wine restaurant in Gdańsk, Mr Marcin Faliszek.
- 200 g tuna
- 30 g sesame
- 100 g parsley root
- 400 g pumpkin
- 100 g black lentils
- 50 g onion
- 20 g garlic
- 10 g chilli
- 100 g butter
- 50 ml cream
- 50 g ginger
- salt, pepper, sugar, honey for flavour
- Season tuna with salt & pepper and put it in a fridge.
- Peel a pumpkin, cut it into wedges and heat the oven to 180 C, then bake the pumpkin for 20 min.
- When baked, remove pulp from the pumpkin. Put cream and the pumpkin into a saucepan and cook until cream is reduced by 1/3.
- Next, put everything into a blender and blend it until it forms into a smooth mass.
- Add 50 g of chilled butter, season it with salt, sugar and ginger juice.
- Cut parsley into thin slices. Melt butter on a frying pan, add cut parsley, fry it on low heat, add honey and mint.
- Cook black lentils in salted water.
- Dice onion, garlic and chilli finely.
- Fry it up in butter.
- Add drain off lentils and season it with salt & pepper.
- Coat tuna in sesame and fry it on all sides so as to keep it pink on the inside.
- Create a dish from all the ingredients.